Stimulating people to act and giving them the power to do so is one of the most important differences between companies that stagnate and those that develop and sustain a competitive edge. http://som.gmu.edu/lead
Designed for individuals at all levels from top executives to emerging leaders, Leadership: Inventing the Future is a three-day program that expands leadership capacity, improving corporate performance and positioning organizations to thrive.
- gain a direct access to being an effective, action-oriented leader
- address the critical factors that drive human performance and creating value
- move beyond hidden assumptions that block personal and organizational agility
- create a climate of innovation and informed risk taking
- mobilize people to generate and implement far-reaching, substantive change
Participants gain fresh perspectives and enhanced ability to lead people successfully in taking on the company’s future as their own—creating the generative force of the organization. http://som.gmu.edu/lead